Call identifier: FP7-KBBE-2013-FEEDTRIALS
• Date of publication: 29 June 2013
• Deadline1: 1st October 2013 at 17.00.00, Brussels local time
• Indicative budget2: EUR 3 million
The budget for this call is indicative. The final budget awarded to actions implemented
through calls for proposals may vary:
• The final budget of the call may vary by up to 10% of the total value of the indicated budget for each call.
– The general eligibility criteria are set out in Annex 2 of this work programme. Please
note that the completeness criterion also includes that part B of the proposal shall be
readable, accessible and printable.
– The budget limits and other eligibility criteria indicated in the above table are strict
– Table of standard minimum number of participating legal entities for all funding
schemes used in the call, in line with the Rules for Participation and in the below
format apply to all topics, unless indicated otherwise in the table above.
– The evaluation criteria and scoring scheme are set out in annex 2 of the work
– Proposal page limits: Applicants must ensure that proposals conform to the page limits
and layout given in the Guide for Applicants, and in the proposal part B template
available through the electronic Submission Services of the Commission.
The Commission will instruct the experts to disregard any pages exceeding these
The minimum font size allowed is 11 points. The page size is A4, and all margins
(top, bottom, left, right) should be at least 15 mm (not including any footers or
– During the consensus stage of evaluation, if a proposal fails to achieve the threshold
score for the first criterion (Scientific and/or Technological excellence) or the second
criterion (Quality and efficiency of the implementation and the management), the
evaluation of this proposal will be stopped.
– Proposals will be prioritised according to their scores in a single ranking list per
budget line. The procedure for prioritising proposals with equal scores is described in
Annex 2 to the work programme.
– A reserve list may be produced of proposals that pass the evaluation in case of higherranked proposals not being funded.